In September 2017 we left our home in Vancouver on our bikes with our toddler in tow and cycled for ten days on Vancouver Island, hopped over to Denman and Hornby Islands and went down the Sunshine Coast. We took eight ferries, stayed with three Warmshowers hosts, camped, swam at many beautiful beaches and ate an endless amount of blackberries. There was something very magical and yet simple about leaving home on our bikes and returning ten days and 330 kilometers later on our bikes. This video gives a taste of this amazing trip.
- Family Cycling Close to Home: Vancouver Island, Hornby, Denman & The Sunshine Coast (Video)
- Vancouver Island-Sunshine Coast Loop: Blackberry Summer Ride
- Steveston: Along the Arbutus Greenway and the Dike
- Pemberton & Whistler: The Art of Moving Slow
- Park Butte Lookout: A Smoky Weekend in the Mountains
Search the Blog
Subscribe to Blog via Email