We, Maya and Gili (MAGI), and now Neil live in Vancouver BC, Canada. We love the great outdoors that are right at our footsteps. We enjoy hiking, skiing and cycling. We also love travelling, recently mostly by bike. We crossed Central America on our bikes over five months and did many other cycle tours. In February 2015 we had a very welcome addition to our family, our son Neil who we adore. When he was 7 months old we went on a joint cycling adventure, three months cycling in South Korea and Japan. In this blog you will find trip reports from our adventures, as well as some random thoughts, travel tips, a little bit about our daily life and some recipes we like. We hope you’ll enjoy our blog!
- Family Cycling Close to Home: Vancouver Island, Hornby, Denman & The Sunshine Coast (Video)
- Vancouver Island-Sunshine Coast Loop: Blackberry Summer Ride
- Steveston: Along the Arbutus Greenway and the Dike
- Pemberton & Whistler: The Art of Moving Slow
- Park Butte Lookout: A Smoky Weekend in the Mountains
Search the Blog
Subscribe to Blog via Email