In September 2016 we set off on a three week cycling trip in France with our 18 months old toddler and his balance bike. We explored Brittany from the capital Rennes along canals and greenways to Roscoff and then along the north coast to Brest. We all had an amazing time and enjoyed the French cuisine and wonderful bakeries.
- Family Cycling Close to Home: Vancouver Island, Hornby, Denman & The Sunshine Coast (Video)
- Vancouver Island-Sunshine Coast Loop: Blackberry Summer Ride
- Steveston: Along the Arbutus Greenway and the Dike
- Pemberton & Whistler: The Art of Moving Slow
- Park Butte Lookout: A Smoky Weekend in the Mountains
Search the Blog
Subscribe to Blog via Email