When our son Neil was seven months old we went on a cycling trip to South Korea – from Seoul to Busan and then around Jeju Island and Japan – across Kyushu and island hopping south to Okinawa. Although we had both done many cycling trips before, we didn’t know what it would be like to travel by bike with our baby in tow. It really felt like we were taking our ride with destiny… It turned out to be an amazing experience, and such a great way to get to know our son and see him develop every day. We had many people helping and reaching out to us along the way, which made this trip even more special. We hope you’ll enjoy this ten minute clip which summarizes the journey.
- Family Cycling Close to Home: Vancouver Island, Hornby, Denman & The Sunshine Coast (Video)
- Vancouver Island-Sunshine Coast Loop: Blackberry Summer Ride
- Steveston: Along the Arbutus Greenway and the Dike
- Pemberton & Whistler: The Art of Moving Slow
- Park Butte Lookout: A Smoky Weekend in the Mountains
Search the Blog
Subscribe to Blog via Email